A Little About Me
- I have 3 kids.
- I have lived in Utah my entire life.
- I love Sonic – Diet Coke with lemon, cinnamon rolls, caramel apples, and sugar cookies.
- I blog about tasty treats, cute crafts, happy holidays, delightful decor, perfect parties, and my fantastic family.
Favorite Blogs & Websites
- Oh Happy Day
- House of Smiths
- Rhonna Designs
- The 36th Avenue
- Tatertots and Jello
Some Random Things About Me
- My idea of a perfect vacation is sipping an ice cold Diet Coke, white watching beautiful sunsets and listening to the crashing waves of the ocean in a hammock.
- I am easily influenced by exciting ideas. After listening to Empire State of Mind by Jay Z and Alicia Keys a few too many times, I was ready to uproot my family and move to New York. I even applied for a job.
- I hate the smell of ketchup.
I am disgusted by slimy things – salamanders, frogs, etc. They make me scream like a girl.
Let’s Be Friends
If you’re interested in staying up-to-date with my favorite projects, ideas, and tutorials be sure to follow me: