I love whimsical Christmas decor. It makes me feel like I’m living in a magical elf village. I saw this cute Christmas vase from Hostess with the Mostess and knew I had to do something similar.
I found my whimsical ornaments at Target. I love the bright colors, glitter, and fun shapes.
This has been my kids’ favorite Christmas decor addition this year.
My whimsical table display doesn’t have quite the flair as the display from Hostess with the Mostess, but it’s getting there.
I also created some bright, whimsical Christmas printables to frame and display.
The best thing about this DIY decor? It was EASY!
How to Make a Whimsical Christmas Tree
- Find or buy some tree branches
- Spray paint the branches a bright, bold color
- Put the branches in a tall vase
- Add glittery, bright, whimsical ornaments of various shapes in sizes
- Add fake snow or another wintery vase filler
Viola. So easy.
What is your Christmas decorating style? Do you like a whimsical Christmas style or do you stick with the traditional reds and greens? Do you have a more elegant style with golds, silvers, whites, and creams?
Thanks for stopping by!