Check out this free printable 4th of July banner. I like holiday banners because they are a simple and quick way to make a statement with your holiday or party decor. In fact I have permanently nailed a couple of small nails that can be used to hang banners.
The image files are formatted to be printed as 4×6 prints that you can get printed at Costco or any other photo printer. I like getting images like this printed at Costco because the final product looks a lot more polished because of the vibrant colors and thick photo paper.
Free Printable 4th of July Banner
After your banner images are printed, cut the bottom 1 1/2 – 2 inches off. If you cut off 2 inches it will be perfectly square. I cut off 1 1/2 inches so it was slightly rectangular.
Once the bottoms are cut off the prints, use some ribbon and tape to string the letters together. I left about 1/2 inch between each letter and and inch to separate each word.
Happy 4th of July Banner Download
Assembly & Printing Instructions
- Print at 4×6 size
- Use lustre finish
- Consider getting the prints laminated so the banner lasts longer
- Cut about 1 1/2 inches off the bottom of the printed letters
- Use a ribbon and tape to string the banner together
- 4th of July Cupcakes
- 4th of July Cupcake Topper Printables
- 4th of July Decor with Apothecary Jars and Beans
- 4th of July Decor with Apothecary Jars and Candy
- 4th of July Free Printable Bingo Cards
- 4th of July Free Printable Posters
Our free downloads and printables are for personal, non-commercial use only. Copyright is owned by the designer. If you have a commercial inquiry, please contact me. You are welcome to share the download on your site, but please link to the original post for the download (please don’t host the original files on your site).